What Are Black Masks?
What Are They?
A pore-purifying, peel-off mask for a visibly clearer, smoother, more clarified complexion.
- Acne and blemishes
Which skin type is it good for?
If you want to know more…
The Black Mask Beauty product visibly minimizes the appearance of pores, absorbs excess oil, and gently exfoliates for a bright, fresh-faced appearance. This formula visibly reduces hyperpigmentation, minimizes large pores, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and combats excess oil while lifting away clogging impurities for radiant skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT
- Make sure your face is clean. You shouldn't be wearing makeup.
- Steam your face, take a hot shower or use a cloth with warm water on your face to open up your pores.
- Apply the black liquid to the area you want to treat. If you have sensitive skin, you can try applying to the nose and forehead section first.
- Wait for 20-30 minutes for the product to dry and become elastic.
- Gently take off the mask, starting from the sides, and peeling from the bottom up.
Rinse off any residue.
Follow with a moisturizer.
Use once or twice a week.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken, or sunburned.
If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
Avoid contact with clothing.
If clothing contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water.
Water, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, collagen, diazolidinyl urea, naphthol black, fragrance(lemon & rosemary extract)